Company Secretary Services Singapore
A Singapore company registration remains incomplete without a corporate secretary. It is more than just a statutory obligation. Avail our high-end company secretarial service at S$299.
If you intend to register a Singapore company, opt for our combo incorporation package & get secretarial services FREE for the First year.
Corporate Secretarial Services in Singapore- Why It is Important?
As per the Companies Act, every Singapore-incorporated company must appoint a Company Secretary within six months from the date of incorporation. A company secretary is one of the important officers of an organization who ensures compliance requirements of the company have been fulfilled as stipulated by the government authorities.
Eligibility Criteria for a Company Secretary in Private Limited Company:
- A Singapore company secretary must be either an ordinarily resident i.e. Singapore Citizen /Permanent Resident.
- He/she must have sound knowledge of Singapore Companies Act.
Roles and Responsibilities of a Singapore Company Secretary
A Company Secretary is responsible for performing following activities in a private limited company.
General Meetings/Board Meetings
- Preparing Meeting agenda
- Formulating Director’s Circular Resolutions
- Attending meetings and taking minutes
- Maintaining minute books
- Certifying the copies of minutes
- Ensure that right procedure is being conducted
- Legal advice on Companies Act
Statutory Registers and Books
Update and maintain the statutory register. All changes must be updated to authority and updated in the register.
- Any changes in directors (appointment/resignation/death) of a company
- Changes to the name and residential address of Directors
- Issue of new shares
- Any amendment to constitution of the company
- Annual Returns filing
- Changes in Company’s name
- Any other changes that require updating with authority
Report and Accounts
Handle company’s annual report, accounts and prepare director’s report.
- Oversee in transfer of company’s shares and handle new share registration
- Distributing circulars among the shareholders
- Attending to the shareholder’s concern
- Maintaining general shareholder relations
- Supervise movements on the register of members
Issues, Transfers, and Restructuring of Share and Capital
- Any changes in the structure of the company’s share and loan capital are implemented
- Handle employees’ and directors’ share participation schemes
Acquisitions and Disposals
- Implement corporate disposals and acquisitions
- Protect company’s interest by ensuring the effectiveness of all documentation
- Ensure to promote good corporate governance within the company by reviewing the development activities
- Assist the directors in fulfilling the obligations under the law
Maintain a good relationship with the non-executive directors and keep them informed about the company’s activities.
Ensure that the company’s seal has been properly used and it is in safe custody.
Alert & Reminders for Compliance Matters
Send timely alerts and reminders to notify the clients on filing deadlines and other compliance matters.
Our Fees Structure
|Provision of Company Secretary (Without Incorporation Package)||S$299||Per year|
|Provision of Company Secretary (With Incorporation Package costing only S$699)||FREE (for First Year)||Per year|
Why choose our Corporate Secretarial Services?
We have a team of efficient and highly qualified corporate secretaries that help our clients with a range of services covering areas like company compliance, accounting, taxation, and other basic requirements. The experts have industry-wide experience, enabling them to handle all type of businesses.
We offer both, incorporation and secretarial services under the same roof. Most importantly, you can avail FREE corporate secretarial services for the first year if you incorporate your company with us by buying the promo incorporation package.
By offering end-to-end corporate secretarial services in Singapore, we make sure that you have sufficient time to focus on your core and productive activities. You will be in peace of mind as intricacies of compliance matters are being handled by us.